Saturday, May 14, 2005

Wow, a label signed a similar-sounding act to follow a huge fad-band that they signed a few months previously to bolster sales amongst wannabe hipsters? I'm shocked. Shocked and disgusted. I expected better from Island Records! Open bracket, slash "sarcasm", close bracket.

Stasher Keeper will be updated either later today or tomorrow, depending on how I'm feeling. While photoblogging 7 days a week has certainly helped take my mind off of the fact that my computer is still not here, I got shit to do.

Instead, why don't we discuss what we'll call Newcastle Ale after they change the name to something stupid.

Conversly,now that we've determined the art motif of my future home, we can begin work on the furniture

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

7K? WTF, mate? You could always find someone with tools and do if for likely less than $100.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Tay said...

I know that dude. I'm also not paying thousands to have professional art adorn my walls either. That's why you're here. It's the concept that's important.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home