Sunday, June 19, 2005



Check it out! It's Fat Mike, me, and Ryan! The plan is to put them all under one roof, and watch the hilarity ensue.

You should also check out the new Batman movie. I'd say that it's the best Batman movie ever, but the high ratio of ninjas to non-ninjas may have swayed my vote. There are a lot of fricken' ninjas in this movie. Also the acting is quite good (I thought), and it handles the subject matter very well. I will say that I was dissapointed that the movie focused a bit too much on Batman as a guy who just blows shit up, rather than Batman the detective, but that's a minor gripe. Also, the new Batmobile kicks ass, it's like a sports tank.

I'm hoping that the ass doesn't fall out of our plans for brunch today, I'm really looking forward to a stack full o' pancakes.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Y'wanna know what's really creepy? The first job he picked out was "pickpocket". Creepier still? The first job I picked out was "security guard". Even creepier than that? The first thing Ryan did when he walked in the house I built was play videogames.

This game is full of creepy stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home