Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I almost died yesterday, but then I didn't die. So I got that going for me. I must have caught some deadly strain of jungle virus from somebody. Why can't I get the good virus? I've talked to Phil about this sort of thing on numerous occasions, my question always being: Wouldn't it benift a virus in an evolutionary sense to do good for our bodies, such that we wouldn't want to drown them out with Nyquil? And now it turns out that there does exist such a virus, which makes me very happy. I hope that I catch it, or have already caught it.

When I said that I didn't want anything for my birthday, I may have lied. Man that is one rockin' guitar.

And finally, I would like to direct your attention to Texas ninjas. Vandalism isn't normally what I'd call a noble pursuit for a ninja, but it's in Texas so I don't care, and they're vandalizing cop cars so it's funny.

3 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

I dunno dude, that guitar looks a little clunky to bu of much real use.

Also the cheapest thing I found on that site was still $800.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Tay said...

I'm kidding, you big dork. I can't play the guitar anyways. I just thought it was a cool thing to look at.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

If someone got you that guitar, I bet you'd learn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home