Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I don't want to pull a Phil, so for my birthday I will be making my own plans. The shindig will go down on Sunday July 3rd, where we'll be eating at Open Sesame at an agreed upon time, followed by drinks at Viscious, or perhaps the Blind Monk for a bit of variety. Nothing big, nothing fancy, just all of us hanging out and having fun. I realize that Sunday might not be a great day for everybody, but it's the best day for me, as my July schedule doesn't give me a weekend off until the very end. Hopefully this will be enough advance notice, just in case schedules need arranging or the like.

If I could just get a little help though: I'm planning on everybody meeting at Open Sesame around 6:30-7:00, but I'm going to need to know how many people are coming, and if times need to be changed to accomodate some. If you could either call or comment here, that would be great.

And please, if you haven't already, don't get me anything. Just buy me a drink or something, and we'll call it even.

8 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger OmniTech said...

I got you something really cool this year! But its too big to fit in the mail; you'll have to come over to my house to get it. Until then, it'll just sit here...waiting.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

I probably gotta work, but I usually get off at around 5 or 6.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Tay said...

So if I reserved the indigo room for 6:30, could that be conceived as a problem for anybody?

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Probably not for me. At the worst I'd be a bit late.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

If you could postpone the party for... say, 2 weeks, that'd be rad. I'm in Boston on the 3rd... =(

But happy happy happy festivizing. I'll have to take you out for drinks one night when I get back to make up for it.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Care to provide any explanation to that Kyle? Perhaps indigo is just too sad of a colour for you to handle.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

Oooh, I love this game. Ok, guesses as to why Kyle would cry:
1) First date happened there.
2) Last date happened there.
3) A really great date happened there, but then she turned out to be a dude. A very hairy dude that liked margarine and saran wrap just a little too much.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Either way we're likely to get a great story out of it. I can't wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home