Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Ryan says that he wishes it would stop raining. I don't see what he has to complain about; he's not the one who has to bike to work in a freezing torrential downpour.

The list of shit that has to get fixed on my car is growing by the second. After the driveaxle is replaced I have to worry about brake pads, transmission fluid, and a new muffler. This whole "getting debt-free by August" plan isn't off to a great start. Maybe the plan will shift to "get mostly debt-free by August." I don't know. I think that so long as my car is in good repair, that will be the biggest of my worries put to rest. Regular payments on a credit card won't be a problem with that crap out of the way.

I am definitly going to need a new job soon though. This shit just isn't cutting it. It occured to me last night that there is no fucking way that I'd still be at this crappy job if I couldn't have my music. I wouldn't have lasted a week.But when your average borderline retard is turning down your job because it's shit work that doesn't pay enough, you've got problems. Next time I see the boss, we're talking about a raise, or a replacement.

You may now fill up the comment thread with a dissection of my use of the semicolon.

3 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

I profess that you used it properly.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger The Irishman said...

I too give my approval.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

Hey, that was our grad song! Na... Na Na Na Na Na Naaaaaa! Na Na Na Naaaaaaa! Ah, elevator style Beatles. Classy convocation tunes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home