Saturday, July 02, 2005

Rooftop'd!!!

Oh man, but work last night was fricken' great. Upon patrolling the same rooftop as the steak incedent, I came upon a party of four teenage girls. They had broken in to get to the roof to smoke some drugs or something, I'm not really sure. The best part was that with the new dual-sided locks on the door that were installed as retaliation to the last incedent, they were stuck on the roof. So after telling them to piss off (in as many words), we all started for the door to leave. On the way, one of them gets mouthy the way only a teenage girl can, which was pretty annoying. So instead of letting them leave, I locked them up on the roof, went around the building, and said that I will be a good sport, and give them a good 30 seconds to jump off of the roof and run before I call the cops. Seeing my phone stuck to the side of my face, they got real scared and actually jumped. I think one of them twisted her ankle, but it didn't stop them from running.

best. birthday. ever.

6 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger OmniTech said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't call. The future got a bit busy.
Hope you made it a grood one!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Um, I'm not sure Adam's comment makes a lot of sense without the pretext of Ryan's now DELETED post. What am I missing here?

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Kyle.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

And maybe it's best to leave the poorly capitalised post on it's own. It's so mysterious now. Ooooh!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Y'see what's happening now Ryan? You're behaviour is scoring you so little props that you are now collecting anti-props. Y'better check yerself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home