Friday, July 01, 2005

So I Guess It Is My Birthday Again

I'm 22 now, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't think it's as cool as being 21, but maybe I haven't given it a fair enough shake yet. For fun, let's list the stuff that I've received as gifts so far.

1) A gift certificate to Megatunes from my older brother. Instead of wasting it on some random album that will likely be crap, I think I'm going to get something from The Polyphonic Spree. That sounds like the kind of music you should play on a birthday, or the second coming of Christ. But seeing as how the latter isn't likely to happen (that's right, I went there), I'll just play it at regular parties.

2) An $89 radar ticket. Gee, thanks boss.

Yessir, being older just keeps getting better and better. See you guys on Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

You should burn me a copy of that akbum when you get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home