Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I Guess Some Cops is not All Bad

I accidentally set off an alarm at the Office Tower of Destiny, and sure enough 3 cruisers and the HAWCS helicopter were on site before you could say "oops". It was cool though, one of them brought out a box of Krispy Kremes, and we hung out for a while before I had to get back on the road. Just chatting shit and what have you, before I had to wake up the building manager at 5 in the morning to let him know that nothing happened that he couldn't find out by reading the report I left him. That's the funnest part.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Matthew Thompson said...

There be goings down going down this friday at my place for my birthday. I honestly meant to tell everyone sooner but I am a bad person and have had a very busy week (4 birthdays, a new baby, and a best friend coming home from scotland)

Here be the specs:

Matthews house: 527 15th Ave (Apt. 225)
Behind the ship. THIS FRIDAY (sorry for all the notice) Around 6:30 ish, sooner is fine.
Some barbecue action, some drinks then perhaps a little dancin at twisted. Bring some booze if ya like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home