Thursday, August 18, 2005

Shout-outs

Matthew did a totally awexome thing the other day, and bought me a Mighty Mouse as a birthday/housewarming gift. That was swell of him, and I just wanted to shout to the world that it is a rad mouse that totally matches the rest of my hardware. It's slick that's for sure.

I also need to holler at my boys overseas. Kyle and Colm are travelling it up, in Peru and Europe respectively. I hope that they are having wicked times, and won't stay gone for too long. They're jerks, but we miss 'em all the same.

Thank god it's payday. Sensei took an unexpected final withdrawl from my accounts yesterday, leaving me flat broke. Now I can afford those ukulele strings, an extension cord for my nifty wall lamp, and a trip to Kinko's for a fun little decoration project. Also: fancy dinners and such for nice times with Meg. I guess some money should go for rent/utilities/insurance as well. It's a good thing that living doesn't suck, otherwise I'd say it costs too much.

4 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger OmniTech said...

こんにちわ is the actual spelling, but in english its "konnichiwa". Don't ask about the second "n", but its supposed to be there.

Why are you saying konnichiwa anyway Special K?

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

It's from the Dave Chapplle Show and it's "こんにちわ bitches."

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Tay said...

This line of comments confuses me. Am I being drafted?

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger OmniTech said...

Ryan, tell me you copied/pasted my japanese spelling...or are you secretly studying japanese?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home