Thursday, September 01, 2005

Right, enough of this garbage. I gots pictures!



It's my room! Or the interesting corner, at least. It's very small, so I'm trying not to fill it up with crap. I'm going for a simple colour scheme, and that's pretty much it. You can see the Jon Allison print that I had done at Kinko's the other week, and it adds a splash of pink on the walls that I quite enjoy. So much so, in fact, that I've created 2 more images to hang in identical frames along the same wall. Check it out:




The tricky part now will be to find out where the original frame came from, and to paint them the same shade of white.

3 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Just in case you didn't know, the images therein are completely stolen from Threadless. All I did was change the colour scheme and backgrounds, etc.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

I said it to you Tay, and now I'll say it on the internet: I was wrong. I like the pink & black thing. It looks quite groovy, actually. Not the neon/gothic/barbie theme I had envisioned.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Tay said...

I can't believe that you just cut Neon Gothic Barbie like that. She'll be crushed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home