Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Some Things

First off, the monks are making their own movie. With pirates. That should be pretty rad.

Secondly, I have a job interview tomorrow, that I'm very excited for. I may be a teller at your local CIBC, which is a pretty cool idea for me. Working bank hours would be sweet, and I'm told that men in the industry get promoted faster than John Roberts. Maybe soon I'll be able to afford that toilet seat of my dreams.

Thirdly, iTunes hates me. After having to restore my iPod for the second time in a week, it decided to permanently delete some of my favorite albums. I've been able to recover some of them, but I need your help. Here's a partial list of what I'm missing:

Cannibal Ox - The Cold Vein
Blueprint - 1988
De La Soul - The Grind Date
Common - Be
Hot Hot Heat - Elevator
Hot Hot Heat - Make Up The Breakdown
Hot Hot Heat - Knock Knock Knock EP
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm

iTunes really hates Hot Hot Heat. Anyways, if you have any of these albums and would not mind me borrowing them for five minutes to rip them, that would be awesome. Stupid iTunes, why couldn't it delete anything crappy instead? I mean, why not just delete Mixel Pixel or The Mathletes?

I have to go now, I think Adam wants me to play wingman at The Den tonight for these girls that may or may not even go to the university, and may or may not be drinking there. He feels that this is not worth missing out on though, regardless of the odds. They must be very hot girls.

5 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

I've got 1998, Grind Date, Be and Elevator. And some stuff that you should have that I'm mentioning on my blog. I'll have a buncha mp3s for you next time I see you.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Do you have my copy of Silent Alarm? I can't find it anywhere.

I should mention that I picked up the Silent Alrm Remix album, and I should mention that it's pretty rad. Not only does it take pointless shoe-gazer bands like Mogwai and force them to do actual songs, but it also has a Death From Above 1979 cover, which rocks my world.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

No. And neat!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger OmniTech said...

Every toilet that my bottom touches is in-fact a heated bidea(sp?) of luxury. In my house I have two. All the public toilets in the mall I work in have them. Oh, and just in case you don't like public toilets due to unsanitary reasons, these bad boys are cleaned every 15 minutes.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Tay said...

God bless the Japanese and their marvelous technology advances in the field of shitting and sanitation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home