Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I know, I know, it's been a while. But to be honest, nothing much interesting has happened. Actually, wait... no that's a lie, tons of cool stuff has happened. Let's try to review them.

First and formost, my new iPod came yesterday. It's so hot. I only have two problems: It's too picky about what types of movies it will play, which makes formatting difficult, and for some reason since I plugged it in iTunes has become so needy. Honestly, iTunes will self-boot every five seconds, and refuses to stay closed, regardless of whether or not the iPod is plugged in, or what other applications are running.

What else has happened recently? Ooh, Chelsea took me to Ranchmans last weekend. It's pretty awesome to go to a shithole bar with a girl who also realizes it's a shithole. We enjoyed the irony of the situation fully, riding the mechanical bull and learning to two-step. Luckily we didn't stay too long, and went to Broken City to see Controller Controller, which was pretty rad.

Halloween is coming, does anybody have plans? I'm thinking that I'll go for a simple costume this year: Tyler Durden. Why not? All it'll take is a white shirt, some fake blood/black eye, a bar of soap, and a nametag that says "Hi! I'm Jack's Raging Bile Duct". Simple!

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Oh yeah, I totally forgot to mention all of the painting that I've been doing. I painted my study in the basement, as well as the girls bathroom upstairs. They both got the Marshmallow Vomit treatment, and they look rad. I also painted a canvas to hang in the study, and it looks pretty good too. I just slopped around some acrylics, and now I tell people that it represents my soul... probably.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home