Saturday, October 01, 2005

Oh Captain, My Captain

Matthew bought lunch for me yesterday, and since we were at MegaTunes (I bought the new Grandaddy and Blackalicious albums), we went to Tubby Dog for eats. Let me just start by saying that this place is rad. All of the decor is red or yellow, ketchup or mustard. The only things on their menu is hotdogs. I don't even think that they serve fries there. They also have the most delicious hotdog known to man: The Captain. Adorning this gem of gestation is peanut butter, jelly, and Captain Crunch cereal. Now I know what you're all thinking.

"Gross!"

But you couldn't be more wrong. The taste of hotdogs and breakfast confections actually blend quite well together. I'm hoping that Matthew will comment here to back me up. I'd have it again next time, but I'm afraid that their Ultimate hotdog has caught my eye. You see, before they load this dog up with condiments and fixin's, they wrap it in bacon and deep-fry it. This is something that I have to try.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Word to your mother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home