Saturday, October 08, 2005

What in the hell people

Tubby Dog is basically the best place in the world ever. Shangri La? Phe. The garden of edan? Yawn. Nossir, give me a place that will make me a turkey dog, and dress it with mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, apple sauce and stuffing. I believe that I am slowly growing an obsession for hotdogs.

If anybody had mentioned that Wolf Parade was opening for The ARcade Fire, I would have skipped work. Hell, I would have quit work for that. Not that I'm looking for an excuse or anything. I mean, it's been a couple days now, and would still be left in the dark about this, had I not met this hot girl who told me all about it. To make this story really weird, she and her friend invited me to star in a movie that they're making tomorrow. I've got the day off, so I figure, What The Hell? If fine-arts majors can pretend things, and kindergartners can pretend things, and I can beat up fine-arts students with kindergartners, then I should be able to pretend things just fine.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

We didn't know they were opening for them until we actually showed up there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home