Monday, October 10, 2005

Who the hell still uses 8mm?

So that movie thing turned out to be a big waste of time. I think that it will be crappy and no good, but if it wins an award for being a film made on a $30 budget, then I might change my mind. If such an award exists, I think this movie might have a good chance of winning it. That whole thing is not even the weirdest thing that happened that day though.

In some grand gesture of irony, I may possibly end up being the voice for Adbuster's radio campaign this November. I would be advertising their laughable attempt at consumer activism, "Buy Nothing Day". If you were to go through this very same blog and look at posts made in previous Novembers, you would see that I openly mock Adbusters, with special regards to their magazine and their holiday. I agreed to do the commercials for two reasons:

1) One of the Adbusters (Chelsea) is hot, and wants me to do the commercials.
2) I made sure that they were aware that I would be buying whatever the hell I wanted on that particualr day, and would probably buy more than I needed in an attempt to offset any affect their stupid campaign might cause. Strangly enough, this didn't seem to bother them. Maybe they think that I'm really poor.

6 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

But Tay, I thought you wanted to stay away from tree-hugging vegans and whatnot? Is the hotness so great that it trumps the hippiness?

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus hates ninjas.

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The previous post was made by me, Colm Leynes.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger The Irishman said...

yeah, when did I go plural?

-wtf mate(s)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

Maybe it was Jesus. You know, "Jesus".

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We became plural when my soul became one with God. You know, Me, God, Jesus, and the Holy Trinity. It was pretty awesome.

- Colm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home