Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's been a bit hard to find the time, what with work, and having to spend 6 hours at a time in front of my computer pretending to be an elf or some shit like that.

Honestly though, there's not really a lot for me to post about. That is unless you're interested in my latest foray into sanitizing this "rat nest in training" I call home. Today saw me take on several ambitious cleaning projects. First up was the bathroom, my favorite. Somebody's been making a habit of leaving a fresh supply of the Short n' Curlies all over the place. I'd blame Mike, but he claims to never use the bathroom. It would seem that he's convinced himself that his hygienic needs are limited to showering every few days, and urinating. As a note of interest, Fat Mike is also convinced that his urine is comprised mostly of Mr. Clean, which explains why he should never feel the obligation to touch a sponge, ever . Were this true, I could not be happier, as it would mean easier sanitation of the toilet, and also that the sloppy bastard is in a hospital getting his stomach pumped. I wish.

Next on my "To Do List" was collecting all cans/bottles/jugs that I can recycle for money. This turned out to be a bigger job than I expected, as all that we drink in this house is recyclable. Going over 4 months without taking care of stuff like this leaves you with a fair amount of collecting to do. I'm hoping to make $40+ on this project. Most of the money will go towards the further cleaning up after of Fat Mike, but I'd like to think that I can get a nice sushi dinner out of it as well. Right now the stash of crap is freezing in the garage, so as the molding sludge found in each individual container doesn't stink up my car.

Last on my list was to scrub off the inch-thick layer of grime on the washer/dryer, composed mostly of spilled detergent/lint. That took some scrubbing, let me tell you. I'd celebrate this achievement by actually doing some laundry, but there's a load of unmentionables that's been left to mold overnight, and I don't really feel like taking care of that right now.

I'll end this post with a sincere apology for having grossed you out with this post. I really just don't have anything else interesting to say.

5 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Actually, I do have this to say: Why is it that an awesome band like Death From Above 1979 has to stoop to opening for a shitty band like NIN? I mean, we all get it: Trent Reznor is depressed and wants to convey the image of a skeleton busking in a post-apocaplyptic Paris train station with his music or something. That is lame.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Have you heard Death from Above? They probably actually like NIN.

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Tay said...

You take that back!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

Oh man did you have to capitalise "Short and Curlies"? Because, as the first thing I've read this morning that wasn't the weather report, I think this post has made me lose my appetite for the entire day.

Unless someone showed up with a sushi dinner, I mean. I'm disgusted, not stupid.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

I will do no such thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home