Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Two Quick Things

First off, the new Death From Above 1979 remix album, Romance Bloody Romance Remixes & B-Sides is an incredible companion to You're a Woman, I'm a Machine. My only dissapointment in this album is that there's no cover song by Bloc Party, which would have been an awesome way for them to return the favor. Oh well, it still rocks my head off.

Second off, the Mr. Martha collection is now online thanks to my Flickr account. Think of it like an episode of MTV Cribs, except that it's only a few rooms, and it all cost under $400. I think. I'd hate to think that I spent more than $400 on all of this.

4 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

I really wondered what "mashmallow vomit" looked like, and now I know. Good on ya Mantha Stewart.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger OmniTech said...

The large brown "skid mark" should be present in the bathroom opposite the toilet at sitting eye-level.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger jon said...

Wow, that looks damn good. I really like the mirrors.

I've gotten half way through Romance Bloody Romance so far, I like it too. Good tunes to nod my head to while I'm crunching speadsheets at work.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Mike, what the hell are you talking about? Whatever, it sounds gross and non-sensical. And I just finished cleaning my bathroom such that Her Majesty could use it with no problems, other than prehaps a lack of polished brass and such.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home