Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day Blitz

Okay, so Boxing Day shopping is totally not the horror story everybody makes it out to be, so long as you walk to the mall. I was worried about contending with throngs of people, but there was maybe one throng, if such a thing is possible. Me and Chelsea went to get her a flash memory card for her new camera, and walked away with some super deals. She saved tons on her memory, and I got some new pants! I'm really excited by these new pants, as they're the first non-denim casual wear I've owned in years. But now let's move on to stuff that might be interesting for people besides myself.

I haven't seen a lot of you people in some time, and I think it's high time I fix that. It will be on Thursday, and we'll call it "pre-New Years practice drinking" or something. Everybody who reads this and/or knows where I live is invited, unless you're the creepy person who posed as me in yesterday's comment section. You're kinda creeping me out.

4 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, common! You know you <3 me with mouth...or another, non-commital oriface.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Like a nostril?

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Ugh, are there still people who haven't gotten over that stupid phrase yet? While you're at it, why don't you bust out some "all your base" action, I'm sure it'll be just as fresh as the last time.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

Um, the weird part is, anon posting as you didn't make some sort of funny comment or insulting quip. It was just ... a regular, sensical comment. One you could have easily and plausibly made yourself.

Unless "normal" is the new funny! Oh! I get it. Ha.

Oh, and Calvin totally knows how to spell, so who the hell is it this time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home