Friday, December 02, 2005

Hey Guy

Ryan, before I forget, I owe you $40. I know what you're going to say. Something along the lines of "Don't worry about it guy" or something like that.

Too bad. You're getting your $40, and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it. But enough about that.

I took Chelsea for the Death by Chocolate buffet at the Fairmont Pallisor last night. That was of course a delicious time, except for when we tried to leave. I parked in the hotel's parkade, and getting back to the car, I couldn't help but notice that somebody had slashed one of my tires. Actually, that's probably not fair. I don't know that somebody slashed the tire. What I do know is that the tire was fine when we parked it, and now it's dead. Surprisingly enough, I can change a tire, so I just threw on the spare and it wasn't a total loss of our night. I 'll just have to drive on the donut for a day or so until I can figure something out wherein I can either repair the old tire, or get a new one witout paying for it.

Ugh, it's 6 in the morning and I have to get ready for work. I took an extra shift doing parking control for this sporting goods outlet fire sale or something like that. I'm not looking forward to it. Afterwards, Chelsea may be taking me to see Aeon Flux with her friends. I will admit that I am intrigued by the near-guaruntee of a Charlize nude-scene, but the rest of the movie looks like it might be a lot of garbage. Judging from the cartoon, it's just going to be a string of scenes focusing on the tounges of central characters. Y'know, they'll be licking things, or making out with each other, and passing microscopic gadgets and the like between each others mouths. All very integral to the plot, mind you.

That's it from me, feel free to geek out until we meet again.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

That was one crazy-ass video. I wish I had the audio track for it. That reminds me, I've got a "Mario & Zelda Big Band Live" CD you might be into, Tay.

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger OmniTech said...

And they say MY generation is the Nintendo Generation...I don't recall any school plays revolving around Mario. How I wished!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home