Sunday, December 25, 2005

There's still 5 minutes left...

I hope that your holiday celebrations were as good as mine. In terms of commercial success, I got everything I asked for and more, and I was able to not screw up and get people stuff that sucked. The joy of giving/getting was equally proportional, which is a rarity for this holiday. One gift really stood out from the crowd though, and I thought I'd share it with you guys.

I have no idea how long she spent on it, but Chelsea painted my portrait in a negative-space pop-art style, that is basically too cool for words. I mean, just check it out for yourself:



God, I love her. You can see more pictures of it on my Flickr Account, along with some other comparitively trite garbage.

So to conclude in the words of Adam: Merry Christmas, bitches. Merry Christmas bitches, everyone.

5 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

That is pro.

The only downside I can see is people thinking you're a huge narcissist when they see it hanging in your room. But then again, you're not trying to impress anyone... except maybe the girl who painted it for you, but then I guess she would know better.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Who are we kidding? I'm a huge narcissist. I've got pictures of myself all over the place, not to mention more mirrors than could possibly be necesarry.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Then I suppose there's nothing so nice as a gift that accurately reflects your personality.

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank god! I totally forgot to nab my bottle opener before I left this morning. I'll get it from you when you get back. Thanks!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Tay said...

I think that I may need to ban anonymous comments, because I totally didn't make the above comment. That makes things weird and officially kind of creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home