Sunday, January 08, 2006

I feel that I am on the cusp of getting a new job. Really, it can't come too soon. I am just numb from my current security work. I pulled a 5-day rotation for some extra scratch, and I'm just a little burnt out. Hanging out with Chelsea helps to recharge my batteries, but it sucks beause I know I'd see her twice as much if I had a regular 9-5. Temp agencies will call, and perhaps internet companies will want to hire me. I am on the verge of something really awesome, I just know it.

In roommate news, Mike was a retard, and I was a jerk. So, it's the same as it ever was. At least the christmas tree is down now. I wonder if I should ask for my $20 back, or leverage my investment into acquiring 1/5 of a christmas tree. What would I do with 1/5 of a christmas tree? I'm open to suggestions.

Oh yeah, and be sure to check my Flickr account, it's ripe with tons of new photos.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

Good luck Tay! Sending postive vibes.

Although I'm sure you'd appreciate it more if I sent you rad job offers. But vibes are alls I gots...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home