Thursday, February 16, 2006

New Projects

Okay, so these may be more pie-in-the-sky dreams, but bare with me. I would totally love to live somewhere with enough space to try this out. I've heard of this effect described before, but seeing the photos is too cool. Speaking of impossibly cool photography, you should check out Li Wei's Impossible Photography. They have to be photoshopped, right?

Another thing that would be cool to do is to try some non-destructive, and actually very beautiful graffiti. All it would take is about $100 or so to get 100 of these little suckers. After that, all I would need is a target. Be sure to check out the video, it's gorgeous.

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Man, why did you have to ruin Jose Gonzalez for me? Here I was thinking that Heartbeats was a beautiful song, but now all I can hear are advertisements for tvs, fast cars and slurpees.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

You can make it christmas all fucking year!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger jon said...

Agreed. Definitely. I like that commercial so much that I desperately wish it didn't have to be a Sony one.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

Daaaammmn. If I ever build a school, it will be full of those optical illusion walls. And to hell with the students who bitch about migranes and blurred vision. My school will only have room for the strong, dammit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home