Monday, March 27, 2006

Awwww, Crud

I was going to put up some snapshots of my new mini-sketchbook, and show you some drawings of cool projects that I have in my head, but then I realized that I left my camera at a party on Sunday. Dinger! Hey Chelsea, do you still have Janna's number, so I can call her and beg her to let me pick my camera up from her?

Well, how about I just tell you about the one project that I don't have a sketch for? It's a white trash nouveau wall hanging, playing off of the idea of the modern gun rack. It's gonna be rad. I just hope that I'm not abusing the term "nouveau". In any case, the parts should be arriving on the 6th, at which point I will totally get started.

Have I told you guys about Brian Jungen yet? Just check out some of his stuff. It's too rad. He must've needed one hell of a grant to get all those shoes and lawn chairs though.

2 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Grant? Maybe for his frist go 'round, but that guy is making bank now. Did you see how much one of those things goes for? When Michael Jordan owns your work you don't really need free money anymore.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Tay said...

You're probably right. He probably also saves a lot of money by buying his lawnchairs in bulk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home