Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Deep Fried Friendz

I don't know about you guys, but I thought that was a pretty rad party. The wine turned out great, we got to eat all sorts of freaky deep-fried treats, and Phil and Kyle got to kick our butts at Risk. The unholy mess that was a result took a few hours to clean, but it was worth it.

Ryan, I still totally owe you money for St. Patrick's Day. Just name your price and I'll make sure that I have it when next we meet. I feel like a total dick for not remembering.

Kyle, you brought a whole bunch of groceries that I can't accept as a gift. If you want them back I can get them to you, or I can pay you for them. It was really awesome of you to bring stuff to the party.

Everybody, I have too much booze. If you didn't get a bottle, tell me so that I can give you one. If you already have a bottle, bring it back empty for a free refill. Offer good while supplies last.

Well, I should totally not wait so long for the next time I do something like this. Being irresponsible with your health with all of your friends is an awesome thing to do. Drinking and eating fatty foods: Good Times. I'm going to go now, and look up recipes for apple fritters and falafels.

5 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger The Irishman said...

Don't worry about St. Paddy's dude. We figured it was random forgetfullness. Not like all 8 pints of strongbow and my 10 or so drinks from my duel with Calvin helped me remember...All is well in the world. Glad to hear the party was good times. Sorry I missed it.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Yeah, you'll have to make the next one. You too Jon, these are good times you're missing out on.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger jon said...

hell yeah, I'll make sure to hit the next one

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Yeah, Colm ended up putting the damn thing on his credit card, so it's almost out of my hands now. If you want I'll just make sure you're squared with Colm (whom I haven't paid yet either) and you can just hit me back since I see you more often than he does, generally speaking.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Tay said...

That sounds like a good plan to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home