Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's Time to Party Down!
Hey guys! My latest batch of wine is doing awesome, and it's time to bottle it. So what I want to do is have a wine-bottling party or something. We'll make tons of popcorn, listen to cool music, bottle some wine, maybe play some board games or something, and then drink some wine too! As an extra incentive, everybody who shows up will get a free bottle of the stuff. If we do this earlier in the day, I can make some dinner for everybody, or we could make this an evening thing and go out for cocktails at The Vish afterwards. I guess most of the finer details are dependant on you guys, and when you can make it. I realize that some of you are busy with work or school or other such stuff, but c'mon: free wine! Please comment if/when you can make it, so I can plan accordingly.

12 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Saturday and Sunday afternoon/evening.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Right, so the plan is now Saturday afternoon.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

"Wine and Beer!"

Um, NO, I haven't been watching Rent. Sheesh.

Have fun! Send me a bottle! :P

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

You're not gonna come?

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Right, so the plan is now Sunday afternoon. Try and stay on top of this.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger The Irishman said...

saturday I'll be hungover watching bball all day...
sunday I'll be watching bball all day then church, so I'm out if its sunday.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Okay, so Colm's busy... What about the rest of you? Jon? Kyle? Y'want some free booze?

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Tay said...

What about you, Matthew? Are you down for good times and snacks? I've heard that chianti is the perfect wine to go with ketchup chips...

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger The Irishman said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

I'm not biting on the God thing for everyone's info. Let it be.

-Colm

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Wow Kyle, that's terrible. My condolences go out to you and your family.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger jon said...

I probably won't be able to make it for Sunday...

also, sorry to hear about your loss, Kyle.....

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

My sympathies Kyle. That sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home