Thursday, March 23, 2006

My casual obsession for movie trailers continues. Here's a couple that seemed interesting to me.

It appears that Bjork has a new movie coming out. Called Drawing Restraint 9, I would seem to be a nightmarish tale of vomiting pearls and gigantic vaseline sculptures with an uncredited John Malkovitch. Seriously, it looks just as wacked out as something you would expect from Bjork. Just so we're clear, I do not want to see this film, under any circumstances. I only bring it to your attention because I know that some Bjork fans read this. There was only one thought going through my head after the trailer finished playing...

Seven Daysssssss...

But hey, there are some wicked smart-looking movies on the way. Brick looks like a pretty slick ride. Like a murder mystery, except with actors in their upper 20's playing teenagers. Sounds alright to me.

Shit, I'm gonna be late for work. I gotta go.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Tay said...

It would seem I stand corrected. I only assumed DR9 was new because it's trailer was only recently uploaded on Apple Trailers. Also, my taste in Nordic wailing remains unchanged. Bjork has 3 songs that I can stand to listen to, only one of which I can name off the top of my head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home