Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Preview...

In case you're not already excited for the shindig on Sunday, let me hit you guys with the label I just finished making. I decided against using the image of Chuck Norris, who's internet popularity will no doubt wain quite quickly. Instead, I used an image of pure coolness that will likely outlive God himself...


Yes, a fire-breathing spanish robot skeleton that plays the fiddle. How awesome is that?

"But Tay," you might say, "a Chianti isn't a Spanish wine. It's French." To which I'll reply,

"I totally don't care."

8 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Oh, and feel free to click the image for some sull-sized awesomeness.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger jon said...

awesome!

I love the whole dia de los muertos thing.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

That is totally sweet.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Tay said...

The original illustration is entitled "El Sismo", and it's by Howell Golson. I found it and a bunch of other cool stuff here.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger OmniTech said...

Dude, I'm sorry about the Chuck Norris thing. I just checked my comments and saw yours posted. Just so you know I wasn't intentionally not responding. The Chuck-T pick was photoshopped together from pictures I found from just doing an image search on Google for their names. Give it a shot!

However, I'll say that the whole roboskelexican is way awesomer than Mr.Norris or Mr.T! It reminds me of Grim Fandango, which if you've never played saddens my heart.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger jon said...

Maaannnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy!!!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Don't worry, there should be extras.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

Chianti is Italian, actually. Or was that the whole point?

Wikkit awesome label, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home