Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Comedy Time!

No music talk today, just a bunch of random funny links that I think are pretty funny.

Dear NSA, for all those questions you're afraid complete strangers already have the answers to.

Dumb Dinosaur. This cartoon made me bust a gut.

It's true, I was laughing so hard that I pulled a Phil, all laughing like a Yogi. It would have been a lot funnier if the guy showed us the proper way to shoot milk out our noses.

God bless you nerds. You make the world a better place to roll in. This sort of thing is a great idea for a charity run, but it could also be fun for a flash mob kind of thing.

Here's a great mash-up of some old-timey dancin' with Whippa Whip/DJ Z-Trip's modern time sound. It's really eeirie how the audio syncs up at some points.

Finally, I think that I would have been much more reluctant to drop out of university had there been a club as cool as this one on campus. Secret locations, cool costumes, and barbeques? I'm in.

That's it.

4 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Oh Chelsea, you left your sunglasses at my house again. Give me a call so you can get them back.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger OmniTech said...

I woulda totally been all up ins that club.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

I'd always wondered what breakdancing would have looked like in the 30's.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Yeah, my favorite part is when it looks like the guy is going to kick like 4 white guys in the face, but instead just keeps dancing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home