Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Volunteering for the Children's Festival this year is probably one of the best decisions I've made. The work has hardly begun, but already I've become witness to one of the sweetest moments that only a child can provide. Yesterday I was charged with visiting several schools in the NW, to pick up kites that the childrens had painted on. While leaving with a few kites and heading off to my car, I passed by a group of preschool girls. One of them noticed what I was doing, and energetically waved at me, shouting "BYE KITE!!!" until her friends joined in. I could have died right then, it was so friggin' cute. But that's kids for you, I guess.

Hey, here's a random thought: What does the "MF" in MF Doom stand for? Motherfucker? Mostly Fictitious? Inquiring minds would like to know.

For some cool random linkage, you can check out Apple's new "Get A Mac" tv spot. It stars that guy from Dodgeball. No, not that guy, the other guy. I think it's funny.

4 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Metal Fingers. But he's dropping the "MF" so he'll be just "Doom" by the time his next album drops.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger jon said...

It's awesome that they picked John Hodgman as the PC. That guy is hilarious.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Tay said...

I've never seen him before, or at least I don't recognize him. What else has he been in? Was he in the anglobastardization of The Office? Can I still call something an anglobastardization, even if it's just translated from the Queen's english?

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger jon said...

He wrote this book and has been on the Daily Show a few times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home