Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Big Plans

The more I think about the impending 2nd Annual Zombie Walk, the more ambitious my ideas become. I'm thinking that with a little help from my friends, I may not dress up as a zombie, and instead use the event to gather footage for use in a series of short zombie films. How would you guys feel about helping me out in creating a cold-war era Zombie PSA? Or perhaps a commercial for my Zombie Preparedness kits? I would totally be prepared to take care of costumes and all that, Lisa is helping me gather supplies for the Kobun masks that will make us the Talk of The Walk.

Please feel free to comment with your own script ideas, or just tell me that this idea is retarded. I've been up for a long time now, and I can't really discern that for myself at this point.

8 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Just as a side note, there would be the oppurtunity in either film project idea for some Chow Yun Fat-style twin gun diving stunt action. I am all about trying that.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only request that you throw diamond-like things at Zombies, and also hit them with frying pans.

Thankyou.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Kyle, obviously any scenes involving the fake guns would be shot at home, not in public. I'm not retarded, I saw how many cops were at the walk last year. No doubt their numbers will rise in proportion to the undead attending.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Gimme a call.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger OmniTech said...

Whatever you do, right in the middle of it, do the Thriller.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Tay said...

C'mon Mike, we have to leave something to do for the 3rd annual Zombie Walk, don't we? Besides, getting enough dudes together and then teaching them the Thriller dance would take more time and talent than I can muster. Getting these Kobun masks together should be challenging enough.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

I wanna do the Thriller dance this year!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Tay said...

If we were going to do the thriller dance, I'd want at least 10 zombies, and somebody would have to dress up like Zombie-Jacko. I just don't think I have the resources or participation to pull that off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home