Monday, September 18, 2006

New Music Monday

I have just been beaten over the head with a handful of advance releases. We are talking about the likes of The Decemberists, Ratatat, The Rapture, Citizen Cope, Kasabian, and The Blood Brothers. Most notable of all of these would have to be Ratatat's Classics and The Decemberists The Crane Wife. I would tell you about the latter, except that I can't force myself to stop listening to the former. It blows their self-titled debut out of the water, and the bitch-slaps it. This may be the greatest instrumental album of all time.

3 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

It's a good thing you posted; I almost slept on that Ratatat album. I'll probably go pick it up tomorrow.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

That also reminds me, have you heard Ratatat Remixes Vol. 1? I almost never got that album too and it's pretty good.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Tay said...

They have a remix album? You'll have to hook me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home