Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bitch! Zombies Comin' Up The Hell Right Now!!!

I've been playing a few video games regularily for the past few days, which almost never happens. Usually I'll play a game for a few days, get bored of it, and lose it until it's time to trade it in for something else. But I borrowed Pheonix Wright from Matthew the other day, and I have to say that it is hands down the best lawyer simulation available on the DS. For some funny videos using the sprites from the game, may I point you to exhibits A and B.

Also, I would just like to say that I wish every single game review ever was like this one right here.

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

I'm sorry, a lawyer sim??? What?

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Yeah, it's all like "Bitch! Cross-examination is comin' up the hell right now! Lititgate it in the head! Litigate!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home