Friday, November 17, 2006

No Spelling Mistakes This Time, I Promise

As far as grammar goes though, I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Do you know the worst way ever to wake up in the morning? Assuming that you are not lying next to a creepy hooker at the time, it would have to be your iPod alarm playing Cadence Weapon’s “Grim Fandango”. Why did that asshole have to have the genius to sample the freaky theme to Silent Hill? What a jerk.

For much happier music, you might want to check out the latest EPs from Bishop Allen. I enjoy this band very much, with Charm School being one of my favorite pop/folk records out there. It’s fun happy music, good for waking up to.

The new Wii is coming out this Sunday, and I guess that I will be picking one up. I don’t know why really, I guess that it just looks like a lot of fun, and I haven’t really made any ridiculously inadvisable purchases in last little while, so I’m due.

3 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Y'know what? I just remembered that horse-head scene from The Godfather. That would also be a much worse way to wake up in the morning.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Or the wrestling scene from the Borat movie.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Tay said...

OMG it's Phil! He lives! Weren't you supposed to start a blog, or buy a camera or something? What happened to that plan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home