Friday, December 08, 2006

The New Job is Rad

I don't even eat breakfast anymore. I just go to work and eat chocolate. It's so awesome. And thanks to the labour crunch, I'll be second in command by the end of next week. How cool is this? I never thought that I could enjoy retail this much. Even with the christmas rush, things never get too crazy, and nobody loses their cool. The customers are almost always happy (because they are buying chocolate), and my coworkers are all really nice to me, and ask me politely to sit while I pee in their bathroom. It's good times.

On another note, me and Ryan started building something awesome: The Katamari Damacy Gingerbread House. We have yet to provide the edible diorama with the key element yet, but the groundwork has been completed, and it looks awesome. If there's time to be had during the holidays, I may make another gingerbread house, in either a Night of the Living Dead theme (thanks Jon!), or a Call of C'thulu theme, with a gigantic elder god rising from the front yard to enslave humanity and cause insanity with his mere existence.

This will get me on Boing-Boing for sure.

6 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Tay said...

See for yourself.

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger OmniTech said...

Awesome. Gingerbread-y. Edible?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

Doubtful.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Cara-bellum said...

Wait.... you eat.... CHOCOLATE for breakfast? You are what every little kid dreams to be.

So if I am buying Callebaut this Christmas, I should do it at your store?

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Tay said...

No. I should do it FOR you, and then you can pay me back later. I get a 40% discount, so you can save a lot of money. Just tell me what you want, and when you want it.

That's what she said.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit that is so so rad. So rad that I would get you some Bernard Callebaut truffles to thank you, were it for some other favour. That is how rad it is.

Now off to create my order... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home