Monday, January 29, 2007

Killer Parties Almost Killed Me

Went snowboarding this weekend with the roomies and a bunch of Lisa's friends. Normally I wouldn't do this sort of thing, but it was Lisa birthday bash, so I went out of obligation. I haven't been on the mountain for about 5 years now, so I figured my presence there would be a little embarassing.

I actually ended up having a lot of fun. I was able to pick up what little skills I had in pretty quick time, so I wasn't the wet towel of the party. Things got retarded when we were off of the mountain though. Let me sum it up for you:

Person 1: "What do you want to do?"
Person 2: "I don't know, what do you want to do?"

Three hours pass

Person 3: "You know what? We should really do something"

It was unbearable. So I did the best I could to eschew retarded group dynamics, bought some pizza and went to sleep early.

Check out some of the rad photos that I took. Just being in all that painfully restrictive gear made me feel 10 times cooler. Maybe I should do this more often. If only it didn't cost/hurt so dang much.

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger OmniTech said...

Drool...Shit I miss Sunshine sooo much. You might think all those scenery shots are boring, but they get me all fired up! Rwaowr! I totally wish I could carve it up there. We've had nothing but mediocre weather lately and its getting me down. I bought a season pass this year! Oh, and how fuckin' awesome is Kyle as the Lunch Viking! As I heard in the bar from a Japanese guy the other night, its "Supa- Fakingu Asamu!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home