Wednesday, March 28, 2007

On the Upswing

I apologize if I've been a dick to you lately. It's been a very stressful week. Naaz and I broke up, my savings conitue to drain into the toilet, it is impossible to find a reliable roommate on short notice, and a recent haircut has me facing the same fate of my father much sooner than I was prepared for. My head basically looks like an old tennis ball.

Of course, I may never get a chance to apologize to everybody that deserves it. There was that guy who nearly hit me with his car while I was crossing the road. I yelled at him in my 300 voice and made him very scared. That was probably uncalled for.

There was also the arrogant guy in the store with the cheap, ill-fitting suit who chewed his gum like a retarded cow. I shouldn't have told him that he was arrogant, wore cheap suits, and chewed his gum like a retarded cow. He probably knew that already. I'm not sorry that the boss wasn't there to see my behaviour though.

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger OmniTech said...

Shit Tay, thats a really crappy week. Sorry to hear that you and your lady had to unrelationship things. Its always a downer. On the bright side, I'll be updating my webpage tomorrow...ok, that probably won't help.

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, sorry Tay, that totally sucks. Wish I were there, then we could... I dunno, go yell at seagulls in parking lots or something. While drunk. (I never said my coping mechanisms were healthy...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home