Friday, April 06, 2007

I Totally Forgot

The first board is built, but requires some heavy finishing before I can let Ryan have it. I made a few mistakes in the construction here and there, but it should be perfectly rideable. As my first effort, I'm pretty proud of it, as I was able to learn a lot of lessons that I will put into practice upon the second board's construction.

In keeping with the theme of learning from my mistakes, I am totally going to give this board to Ryan as soon as it's finished, just so that he can play around with it, and make his own mistakes. If worse comes to worse, we should be able to cover any blemishes with a printed transparent banner.

I should probably get started on that second board soon though. There's no saying when the snow might finally break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home