Monday, May 14, 2007

Done!

I finally assembled the longboard today and took it out for a ride with Jon. Any worries I had about the board's stability and craftsmanship were put aside quickly. This thing rides like a dream. The trucks are at the perfect tension, and the oversized wheels laugh in the face of gravel. I am so glad that I did this.

As an aside, I've been meaning to ask Ryan if he's made any headway on getting graphics on his board. What's the story dude?

Vanity pics to follow shortly.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Ryan Alvin Tang said...

The story is that in my month of unemployment I've eschewed anything that even resembles work. I mostly lie in bed until two in the afternoon, turn down job offers and then watch an entire season of something (usually Black Adder or Good Eats) while I wait for dinner because I'm too lazy (and oddly not hungry enough) to make my own lunch. Sometimes I shower.

So in response to your questions, I've got something sketched on the board from when I should have been working on my portfolio or possibly the early days of my unemployment and I guess tonight/tomorrow I start the painting because now I feel bad for being such a slacker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home