Friday, May 04, 2007

I Gotta Believe!

My wheels and trucks finally came in the mail yesterday. Now all I need are graphics (I'm going to slap my lazy little brother, he said he would have them printed out last week!), some verathane, and bearings.

When I ordered the wheels, I went for the largest diameter possible. None of the photos provided any frame of reference as to how big these things were. Seeing them in real life made me a bit giddy. They're huge! This thing is going to be one of the smoothest, fastest rides ever. I might even set up some ramps around the neighborhood and try to jump the homeless.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger OmniTech said...

Hey, I tried to email you some stuff (it went to Ryan too) but your "eyeofketchup" email account "failed permanently" to accept the email. Guess that means you don't have that one anymore huh?

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Tay said...

That's right! the new address is heyitstay(at)gmail.com!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home