Saturday, May 12, 2007

Photodump Friday

Some good pictures this time, including my favorite hotdog photo to date. I'm scrambling to finish my longboard as fast as possible now, the weather is so good that it's killing me to have to walk places.

Also, I finally got caught by the transit cops tonight. It's about friggin' time, really. It figures that this would happen on my very last ride home from work at the chocolate shoppe. As of monday, I'm Mr. Bankman! I'm not really too stressed about the ticket, I've saved at least twice as much money as that will cost me from never paying for transit for the last 2 years. The only thing that bothers me is that if I don't pay the fine in time, the city will actually issue a warrent for my arrest. Does this strike anybody else as insane? Traffic violations are fine, but if you don't pay your transit fines, they will haul your ass off to jail. Something is not right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home